Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 1157 West Halls Harbour Road, Centreville, NS B0P 1J0 |
|Phone number||+1 902-679-5299|
Opening hours Closed now. Today: 12:00 pm — 07:00 pm
|Sunday|| 12:00 pm — 07:00 pm |
|Monday|| 12:00 pm — 07:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 12:00 pm — 07:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 12:00 pm — 07:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 12:00 pm — 07:00 pm |
|Friday|| 12:00 pm — 07:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 12:00 pm — 07:00 pm |
Reviews about Halls Harbour Lobster Pound
- 4 / 5By David ZelwardIf you like the ocean and want to see a fishing village, then this is a great location to visit. The view driving into the location is awesome! It's best viewed at low tide to appreciate the height of the tides in the Bay of Fundy.May 29, 2017
- 5 / 5By Nathan CheungGreat, fresh lobster sold in varying sizes. Boiled in seawater for a great taste of the ocean. If you like your lobster living and jovial just 10 minutes before it's served, this is the place. Store comes with a great selection of candies and chocolates (the sheffield hangover drops are great).February 26, 2017
- 1 / 5By Shawn MyraWell, beside having to go through the gift shop to place orders ( just to get you in there) they get you to pay up front for an extremely overpriced meal. They prompt you to tip before you enter the restaurant. The food was not good except the fries. We had three children ( bought two kids meals to share between three kids). For $75 we got three baskets of fries, two fish fillets, a small lasagna with garlic toast that did not taste like garlic and a really tasteless burger that left a weird after taste. Almost as bad as The coleslaw. The soda was in bottles and the cups of milk were about 3 oz. When we asked for water we were told the water was salty so a $3.45 bottle of water was available. The washroom asked for a donation to use it. No service beyond getting our food on the table. This is a terrible restaurant with terrible food and expensive prices. Wow!!!October 29, 2016
- 5 / 5By Francine ThibaultGreat location with the harbour right there, beautiful sights, amazing staff and amazing food. Won't regret stopping!October 17, 2016
- 5 / 5By Doug DuffAwesome spot. Definitely worth the detourSeptember 01, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Halls Harbour Lobster Pound
Halls Harbour Lobster Pound is a restaurant based in Centreville, Nova Scotia. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.